I have made two easy line dances:
- Carina -Finnish foksi style dance (go well to the two step rhythm), beginner, 4 wall with only one turn!
- 6 RIBBONS -improver waltz line dance, 1 wall, 48 counts with one restart and one tag. To the music Six Ribbons by Jon English.
I have been making these 3 new dances for some time. Now they are ”ready to dance”.
1) A Good Man is Hard To Find -high beginner line dance, boogie woogie
2) Broken Arrows -intermediate phrased night club line dance
3) Harlem Nocturne – advanced phrased rumba line dance!
You find them in the category Dance Scripts.